This home-made acai bowl recipe is nutritious, delicious, and full of body-boosting ingredients! The BEST way to enjoy the benefits of acai!
- 3.5oz (100g) frozen açaí puree
- 1 frozen banana, sliced
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries, chopped
- 1/4 cup plant milk or fruit juice
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or agave nectar (optional)
To serve – top your acai bowl with a combination of any of the following:
- Fresh fruit e.g. banana, strawberries, blueberries, kiwi
- Granola, nuts, seeds, coconut flakes
- Nut or seed butter
- Place acai bowl ingredients into a high powered blender and blitz until smooth. As needed, stop the blender and scrap down the sides to get the fruit moving towards the blades. Scoop into a bowl.
- Top your acai bowl with toppings of choice, such as fresh fruit, granola and nut butter. Enjoy immediately while frozen!
Keywords: açaí bowl recipe