These Air Fryer Brussel Sprouts are crispy on the outside, tender in the middle, and make a deliciously healthy main or side!
- Preheat air fryer: Preheat air fryer for 5 minutes at 400F (205C).
- Prepare brussel sprouts: Cut brussel sprouts in half (cut larger sprouts in quarters).* Place brussel sprouts into a mixing bowl, and toss with olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and bacon seasoning or smoked paprika.
- Air fry / cook: Tip your seasoned brussel sprout pieces into your pre-heated air fryer basket, and cook for ten minutes at 400F (205C). Shake halfway through to ensure even cooking and crispiness.
- Serve: Once the cooking time is complete, carefully transfer brussel sprouts to a serving bowl. Sprinkle with a little salt and serve while hot + crispy! Enjoy!
- Cut brussels sprouts the same size, so they will cook evenly! Cut them in half, and any sprouts that are bigger than the others, cut them in quarters.
Keywords: air fryer brussel sprouts, air fryer brussel sprouts recipe, brussel sprouts in air fryer