Check out our beautiful pitaya bowl! Visit us for an easy recipe that tames this dragon of a fruit into a smooth, luscious, gorgeous pink pitaya bowl!
- 7 ounces / 200 grams frozen red pitaya, roughly chopped
- 1 frozen banana, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup coconut water (or juice of choice- apple, cranberry or orange works well!)
- Maple syrup or agave nectar, to taste
- Lots of fresh fruit, such as berries, banana, kiwi, mango, etc.
- Place all pitaya bowl ingredients into a high powered blender.
- Blend at full speed until the ingredients come together and achieve a smooth texture (you may need to stop blending occasionally to scrape the sides and tamp down the ingredients).
- Sweeten to taste with maple syrup or agave nectar.
- Scoop into a bowl and top with fresh fruit + granola!
Enjoy your Beautiful Pitaya Bowl immediately!
- Nutrition is calculated without toppings. Nutritional information is to be used as a guide only as calories and nutrition vary between products and brands worldwide.