Coconut Chia Pudding Recipe
This is one of our perfect favorite pudding recipes, made even better with 7 fantastic flavor combinations! Plus, learn everything you ever wanted to know about chia!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 mins + overnight
- Yield: 1 serving 1x
- Add chia seeds, coconut milks and sweetener into a bowl. Whisk well to remove any lumps and air pockets. Cover coconut chia pudding mixture and store in the fridge overnight or for at least 1 hour.
- Before serving, whisk chia pudding well to ensure a smooth and creamy consistency.
See notes section for delicious mix-in options!
Mix-ins for Coconut Chia Pudding:
- Tropical: finely sliced tropical fruit, such as mango, banana, passionfruit, papaya, and pineapple.
- Pina Colada: 1/2 cup of crushed/roughly chopped pineapple, a squeeze of lime, 2 tablespoons of coconut shreds.
- Strawberries and Cream: sliced or crushed strawberries (feel free to use different berries).
- Almond Joy: 1 tablespoon of cacao powder, 2 tablespoons of coconut shreds.
- Banana Cream Pie: 1 banana (sliced), 2 tablespoons coconut shreds, a drizzle of thick coconut cream.
- Key Lime Pie: 1 teaspoon of lime zest, 2 tablespoons of thick coconut cream.
- Banoffee Pie: 3 chopped caramelly Medjool dates (soak in hot water for 10 minutes if they are a little dry), 1/2 – 1 banana (sliced) and 2 tablespoons of thick coconut cream.
- *I use a combination of 75% coconut beverage and 25% coconut milk as coconut milk can be vey rich and high in calories. Using 1/4 cup coconut milk will still give you a rich coconut taste. If you feel like a super rich and decadent coconut chia pudding you could use a ratio of 50/50.
- Nutrition facts are to be used as a guide only and are calculated without optional toppings.
Keywords: coconut chia pudding, chia pudding recipe, chia pudding, chia nutrition, The Plant Riot