Let us show you our gorgeous chocolate hazelnut cheesecake bites. Each mouthful of this no-bake, vegan cheesecake recipe is nutty, chocolatey bliss!
- 1 1/2 cups raw cashews, soaked overnight or for at least 3 hours
- 1/2 cup hazelnuts, toasted
- 1/2 cup coconut milk (from a can)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup or agave nectar
- 1/4 cup plant milk (almond, cashew or macadamia nut milk work well!)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, room temperature
- 1/4 cup cacao butter, melted* (see notes)
- 6 tablespoons cacao powder
- 1/4 cup hazelnuts, toasted and crushed
- Place raw cashews into a container and fill with water, cover, and place in the fridge to soak overnight (or for at least 3 hours).
- Drain and rinse cashews and place them into a high powered blender along with remaining ingredients. Blend on high until smooth and creamy (stop to scrape down the sides as needed). See notes if not using a high powered blender.
- Line a mini-muffin pan with silicon mini-muffin cups.
- Scoop the chocolate hazelnut cheesecake mixture evenly between the silicon cups. Sprinkle with crushed hazelnuts and place muffin tray in the freezer to set for at least six hours.
Remove from the freezer 5 minutes before enjoying, and store remaining cheesecake bites in an airtight container in the freezer. Consume within 2-4 weeks.
- *Cacao butter can be a little pricey, so if you prefer, feel free to use 1/2 cup coconut oil.
- If you’re using a regular blender or food processor, it is recommended that your increase the soaking time up to 24 hours to ensure the cashews are very soft. After blending, if some lumps and graininess remains, push the cheesecake mixture through a fine mesh sieve to achieve a smooth consistency.
- Nutritional information is to be used as a guide only as calories and nutrition vary between products and brands worldwide.
Keywords: chocolate hazelnut cheesecakes, no-bake cheesecake bites, vegan cheesecake recipe, The Plant Riot