Taste perfection with our Cranberry Apple Muffin recipe! They are moist + delicious, vegan + gluten-free. A perfect on-the-go breakfast or satisfying snack!
- 3 tablespoons ground flax seeds
- 9 tablespoons water
- 3 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup organic brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 7oz / 200 grams grated apple (around 1.5 medium apples), peeled
- 1 cup fresh cranberries, washed
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350F / 180C and prepare a muffin tin by lining with 12 paper muffin/cupcake baking cups.
- Prepare the flax eggs by mixing together ground flax seeds with water, set aside to thicken for 5 minutes.
- Into a medium sized mixing bowl, add flax eggs, almond flour, brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, salt, grated apple, fresh cranberries, almond milk and apple cider vinegar. Mix until combined.
- Divide the cranberry apple muffin batter evenly between the 12 baking cups.
- Place into the oven and bake for 20 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the muffin comes out clean.
Cranberry Apple muffins will keep in the fridge for up to 3 days. See Notes section for more details.
- Cranberry Apple muffins will keep in the fridge for up to 3 days. We like to warm them in the microwave for 20 seconds before munching away!
- Alternatively, this recipe freezes really well. So don’t be afraid to prep muffins for the entire week! Just pop them in the microwave for 30 seconds when you’re ready to eat (don’t even worry about thawing)!
Keywords: cranberry apple muffins, cranberry muffin recipe, cranberry muffins, apple muffins, The Plant Riot