Homemade Salsa Made Easy (and Tasty!)
A delicious homemade salsa recipe you can make in minutes. With tasty tomatoes, delicious herbs & spices, and tangy lime – this salsa will have you hooked!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 4 cups / 8 servings 1x
- 1 large can (280z / 794g) crushed tomatoes
- 1 large ripe tomato, chopped
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 jalapeños peppers, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons salt
- Juice of 2 limes
- Add salsa ingredients into a medium size bowl. Stir well.
Keep refrigerated until time to eat. Serve with tortilla chips.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Nutritional information is to be used as a guide only as calories and nutrition vary between products and brands worldwide.
Keywords: homemade salsa, homemade salsa recipe, easy salsa recipe, salsa, tomatoes, the plant riot