How to Make Vegan Parmesan Cheese
Try this easy recipe for super-tasty vegan parmesan cheese. It’s full of savory flavor, gives a big boost to vegan pasta dishes, and only takes 5 minutes!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1 cup / 16 servings 1x
- Place all ingredients into a food processor and pulse until the cashews resemble coarse crumbs.
- Keep your vegan parmesan cheese in an air-tight container (we use mason jars) and store in the fridge. Consume within a month.
- Before using, give the container a shake as the ingredients may have settled.
- You can also try using roasted cashews, or experiment with other nuts such as almond, Brazil nuts, and pine nuts.
- Nutritional information is to be used as a guide only as calories and nutrition vary between products and brands worldwide.
Keywords: vegan parmesan cheese, cashews, nutritional yeast, The Plant Riot