“Perfect every time” roast pumpkin seeds to reduce food waste! | Sweet or savory snack for added crunch + flavor! | Vegan + Gluten-Free
- Preheat oven to 300F. and line baking tray with parchment paper
- Place pumpkin seeds, oil and salt into a mixing bowl, stir to combine.
- Add your. sweet too savory flavoring and stir to coat.
- Spread out the pumpkin seed on the baking tray. Roast for 40-45 minutes, flipping the pumpkin seeds halfway through.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool on the baking tray. Once cool, they re ready to eat. Enjoy!
Store any leftovers in a airtight container and consume within a couple of days while they are still crunchy.