Our delicious orange almond flourpancakes are nutty and buttery, with a bright citrusy freshness – they’re also gluten-free and vegan. What’s not to love?
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup 1-for-1 gluten-free flour (we use Bob’s Red Mill 1:1)
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup orange juice (juice from one orange)
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup or agave nectar
- 3 tablespoons non-dairy butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Zest of one orange
- Pinch of salt
- Cooking oil spray, to grease the skillet
To serve (optional)
- Place all ingredients into a large bowl and whisk until well combined.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat*. Grease the skillet with oil of choice, then pour 1/4 cup of pancake batter into the center of the skillet. Cook pancake until little bubbles form on the surface, then flip and cook for another couple of minutes until the pancake is golden brown on both sides. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Enjoy your Orange Almond FlourPancakes warm with fresh orange slices and maple syrup (and a light sprinkle of organic powdered sugar, if desired).
Enjoy your breakfast!
- *I like to use two skillets so I get all my Orange Almond FlourPancakes cooked more quickly!
- Flowers are for decoration purposes only- please do not eat any flowers unless you are 100% certain they are edible.
- Nutrition facts are to be used as a guide only and are calculated without optional toppings.
Keywords: almond flour pancakes, almond flour pancake recipe, vegan almond flour pancakes, gluten free pancakes, The Plant Riot