Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie | Tasty + Healthy
This healthy peanut butter banana smoothie will supercharge your morning, afternoon, or gym session! It’s packed with fiber, protein, healthy fats + more!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1 smoothie 1x
- 1 medium frozen spotty banana, cut into 4 pieces
- 1 cup plant milk, e.g. oat, almond or cashew milk
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter (or more to taste)
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup (optional)
To serve (optional)
- Banana slices
- Peanut pieces
- Hemp seeds
- Place ingredients into a blender and blend on high power until the mixture is smooth, about 15-30 seconds.
- Pour into a glass (top with garnish, if using) and serve immediately. Enjoy!
If you prefer a thicker Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie, refer to the Notes section below for some tasty ideas!
Tips for making a thicker Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie that won’t mess with the delicious flavor:
- Add 1 more frozen spotty banana,
- Or to keep the calories down, add 1/2 cup frozen cauliflower instead!
- A tablespoon of chia or flax seeds will thicken your smoothie and add healthy Omega-3 fatty acids
- Or, for something more refreshing, add a handful of ice cubes before blending.
Keywords: peanut butter banana smoothie, peanut butter smoothie, banana smoothie, peanut butter smoothie healthy, The Plant Riot