The best recipe for homemade vegan mayonnaise created using aquafaba. This is the perfect homemade condiment for lunches, BBQs, picnics, and more!
- Add aquafaba, mustard and salt to a blender or stand mixer.
- While the blender/mixer is running, very slowly drizzle in the oil (this step should take around five minutes).* Then very slowly add the apple cider vinegar and lemon juice. Taste and adjust seasoning, if needed.
- Transfer the mayonnaise to a jar and store in the refrigerator for up to a week.
- *Make sure you take your time drizzling in the oil because if you add it too quickly the mixture will separate and be ruined.
- Nutritional information is to be used as a guide only as calories and nutrition vary between products and brands worldwide.
Keywords: vegan mayonnaise, aquafaba recipe, homemade mayonnaise, vegan recipes, The Plant Riot