Watermelon Popsicles with Mint + Coconut
Colorful homemade popsicles with watermelon, mint, and coconut. These treats are delicious, yet low in carbs. The perfect way to cool off in the summer!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 8 hours, 10 minutes
- Yield: 10 popsicles 1x
- 3 cups seedless watermelon, rind removed and roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 2–3– tablespoons organic cane sugar
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 kiwi, peeled
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 tablespoon organic cane sugar
Note: we recommend setting a timer for each of the below freezing steps. If the popsicles are allowed to set too hard, you won’t be able to add the popsicle sticks at the end.
- Add all ‘watermelon layer’ ingredients into a food processor or high powdered blender. Blend until fruit is liquified and sugar has dissolved.
- Fill 10 popsicle molds 3/4 way of the way up with watermelon mixture. Place in the freezer for 1 hour to freeze a little before adding the coconut layer.
- Carefully pour coconut milk on top of the watermelon layer. Return to the freezer for another 1 hour to freeze a little before adding the mint layer.
- Add mint, kiwi, lime juice and cane sugar to a food processor or high powered blender. Blend until ingredients have become liquified.
- Fill popsicle molds with mint mixture. Insert wooden sticks and freeze for at least six hours. Enjoy!
- Nutritional information is to be used as a guide only as calories and nutrition vary between products and brands worldwide.
Keywords: watermelon popsicles, homemade popsicles, ice pops, watermelon, vegan recipes, the plant riot