This recipe is sponsored by Rhodes Bake-N-Serv.
These soft, pillowy yeast dinner rolls are quick, tasty, and vegan! If you’re short on time but don’t want to compromise on quality, Rhodes Bake-N-Serv® Dinner Rolls might just be your new go-to.
Every year I promise myself that I’m going to get into bread-making. The benefits are obvious:
- Amazing kitchen smells
- No weird ingredients
- Delicious bread
But somehow life always gets in the way. Why does baking bread have to be so gosh darn time consuming?
Well fellow bread-making slackers, prepare to rejoice, because the solution to our baking woes is here.
Rhodes Bake-N-Serv® Dinner Rolls require no complicated mixing or kneading and taste as good as anything you’ll find at your local bakery. You can even customize them by adding your own delicious flavors.
Ingredients for Easy Dinner Rolls
Rhodes Bake-N-Serv® Dinner Rolls: In recent years bread has gained an unfortunate reputation for being packed full of high fructose corn syrup and preservatives. While it’s true that a lot of the loaves you’ll find on grocery store shelves fit this description, these yeast dinner rolls by Rhodes are an exception.
The dough comes in a bag of 36 frozen dough balls, and makes the perfect base for a whole host of treats. The recipe is free from preservatives and GMOs, and is vegan friendly!
Garlic: Ahh, garlic bread. How we love you. If you’re in the minority of people that don’t like garlic then feel free to leave this one out.
Herbs: Fresh, earthy herbs work best in this recipe. I used rosemary, sage, and thyme, but feel free to play around with different combinations, depending on what you have in your spice rack!
How to make Yeast Dinner Rolls
- Begin by lining a baking tray with parchment paper, or spraying with cooking oil. Place your frozen dough balls onto the tray and allow them to thaw and rise in a warm place for around 3-5 hours.
- Make the herb and garlic butter by mixing together melted vegan butter, finely chopped herbs, garlic powder, nutritional yeast and a pinch of sea salt.
- Carefully brush your risen dinner rolls with the garlic and herb butter mix, being careful not to press down too hard (as they will deflate).
- Place your yeast dinner rolls in the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve your Rhodes Bake-N-Serv® Dinner Rolls piping hot from the oven, or allow to cool.
You could alter the herb garlic butter recipe by adding different herbs and spices, nuts, and seeds. Also, if you’re a fan of dukkah or everything but the bagel, then these seasonings would also make an awesome addition!
How To Store
Store any leftover bread rolls in an air-tight container and enjoy within a day for freshness.
You can use leftover bread rolls to make Stuffing or turn them into croutons.
I hope you all enjoy making this delicious recipe using Rhodes Bake-N-Serv® Dinner Rolls! I know it’s been a real lifesaver during the Holidays!
Looking for more Holiday sides recipes?
Here are a few of my readers favorite Holiday sides recipes. I hope you enjoy them too!
Vegan Stuffing Recipe with Cranberries
Baked Sweet Potato Fries | Crispy Comfort Food
Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes | Tasty + Creamy + Vegan
Vegan Green Bean Casserole from Scratch | Easy + Tasty
I hope you enjoy this tasty dinner roll recipe! If you try this recipe, please let me know what you think with a comment and rating. Every bit of feedback helps make The Plant Riot even better.Print
This Rhodes Yeast DInner Rolls recipe is easy, delicious, and vegan! | Soft + fluffy bread rolls smothered in with vegan herb + garlic butter.
- Begin by lining a baking tray with parchment paper, or spraying with cooking oil. Place your frozen Rhodes Bake-N-Serv® Dinner Rolls onto the tray and allow them to thaw and rise in a warm place for around 3-5 hours.
- Meanwhile make the herb and garlic butter by mixing together melted vegan butter, finely chopped herbs, nutritional yeast, garlic powder, and a pinch of sea salt.
- Preheat oven to 350F/176C.
- Carefully brush your risen dinner rolls with your herb and garlic butter mix.
- Place your yeast dinner rolls in the oven and bake until golden brown, around 15-20 minutes.
- Serve your Rhodes Bake-N-Serv® Dinner Rolls hot from the oven, or allow to cool. Enjoy!
- You could alter the herb garlic butter recipe by adding different herbs and spices, dukkah or everything but the bagel.
- You could even make a sweet version by swapping out the herbs, nutritional yeast and garlic, for brown sugar and cinnamon or pumpkin spice.
Keywords: The Plant Riot, yeast dinner rolls, Rhodes dinner rolls
Thank you to Rhodes Bake-N-Serv for sponsoring this post!
This post contains affiliate links, which means that The Plant Riot (SteenPow Collective LLC) will make a small commission if you purchase using these links. The price you pay as a consumer does not change. The Plant Riot only recommends products that we know, trust and love!